Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Pirate101: Test Realm Live! . . . for real this time!!

KingsIsle has announced that the test realm from Pirate101 is now live again.  Shortly after they had announced this last Friday, they had to take it back down and repair some damage.  This was, of course, long before I was able to log in and test it out for myself.  Hopefully, this version of the test realm is stable enough that I can get a few licks in and speak a bit more intelligently about the new changes.  I'm excited to see them in action and will, of course, report back here once I know a little more.

From what little I've heard, it seems that the new benching system will allow you to sit up to 3 crew members at level 50.  Not a huge load off, but can make all the difference if there's just a few you really need to stay home.

More details to follow as I get them!

No comments:

Post a Comment