Friday, April 15, 2011

Pow WoW

I'm set to record an episode of the WoW podcast, PowWoW today with Kevin and Joe (my brother and a friend of ours respectively) which I'm sure anyone reading this is aware of since you most likely heard of this blog from the cast. I'm looking forward to it, I have my 120 Unleashed prepared (a rant segment they do on the show) and am looking forward to the subject which will be mainly WoW hero classes, past, present and future. I'll post the link and a transcript of my rant after I record it this afternoon. As part of the hero class discussion, we'll be talking about my old idea for the next hero class, the Biomechanic, that I debuted here back in '09. I think the idea is still solid and look forward to getting input on it from the guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment