Friday, April 8, 2011

What? A New Post?

It's been a long time since I've written anything in this blog. A long time. So long in fact that I don't actually play WoW anymore. But I thought I'd come back and make acknowledge that I still look at this if anyone wanted to leave any comments. You see I recently was a guest on a WoW podcast called Pow WoW (available on iTunes or at nerdfireproductions.com) with some friends of mine talking about what future games might look like. During the recording, the host plugged this blog, which I embarrassingly couldn't even remember the link to. Afterwards, I started thinking that perhaps I should take this blog back and start using it again to post any random thoughts I have about MMO's or video games in general. I still play games, though not as much as I used to, but I am fascinated with the potential of games as a media.


Anyway, I don't if anyone was reading this while it was active and I'm sure they haven't stuck around, but since it was mentioned on the show, I thought a revival might be in order and I could use this as an opportunity to expand on anything that wasn't fully discussed on the show or bring up anything I forgot to say. So, for what it's worth, I'm back!

No comments:

Post a Comment