Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Pirate101: Sale in the Crown Store Until Nov 29th!

The in game crown shop is having a half off sale on certain items until midnight tomorrow.  The official announcement (if you don't believe me!) is here.

The items that are half off are as follows:

  • Captain Gunn's Wheel
  • Mojo Potion
  • Livsey's Ring
  • 25,000 Gold
  • Corsair's Frigate
  • De Bonzo Galleon
  • Prancing Pony (Very Fast - Permanent)
  • Golden Stingtail Pet
  • Buccaneer's Den
  • 1,000 Gold
  • Mojo Pendant
  • Ebon Spectre Pet

  • Given the sale, I bought the Buccaneer's den for 5,000c.  If I remember correctly, that just saved me 75,000g, if I were to buy it in game.  Also, I have been sorely tempted to buy that 25,000g which I think was going for 6,750c, but have been able to resist so far.  For some reason, buying gold in any game still has a bit of a stigma to me.  I would be more likely to do it if I could trade it with other characters on my account.  Oh well.  I'd probably burn through it pretty quickly anyway and I tend to only buy things from the shop that I will use for a long time.  My lobster mount is still being used and my Skysnake pet lasted 35 or so levels until I got the Jackalope.  The house will last until I quit the game, I'd imagine, so a good purchase!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment