Sunday, December 16, 2012

Pirate101: 12 Days of the Spiral: Free gold!

Yesterday's 12 Days gift was a promotional code sent to your email for 10-50% off you purchase (of crowns.  Not sure if it would work for a subscription purchase).  Today's gift is up to 5,000 free gold for entering the code "Coins" to promotions on Pirate101's website.

I think I will once again give the coins to my Witchdoctor as she is the tip of the alt spear and the next character I will shift my focus to once I have done all possible quests on my main Buck.  My buck just got the ninja cat last night and is on the cusp of attaining the last turtle ball.  I'm very interested to see how this portion of the story ends.  Hopefully, I'll be able to finish up tonight!
See you online . . . If you play at the same weird hours I do, that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment