- PvP matches will now randomly pick which team goes first.
- Players will receive a "Waiting for other team . . ." message during PvP that will remove the powerbar when it is the other team’s turn.
- The Chat Window will no longer appear beneath the Battleboard during PvP combat.
- PvP icons were added to the map to help players identify where the PvP halls are located.
- Barrier and minion summoning (Stone Bastion and Rally the Clay) were updated to function properly in PvP.
- A fleeing PvP team member will no longer make their teammate’s powerbars available to use.
- Traps will no longer remain after PvP combat ends.
- The "Collect the Treasure Chests Quickly!" message will no longer appear behind the winning team’s message.
- Gallant Defense is now working as intended.
- Players will no longer be able to skip Mick Dagger's conversation and thereby become stuck and unable to progress with Sarah Steele’s promotion quest.
- An item purchased from the crown shop will remain selected, instead of the selection defaulting to the first item in the crown shop list.