Thursday, January 31, 2013

Pirate101: Roadblock at Rats of Nim

When my swashbuckler received the dino crew member from the Tribal Crew Pack, I was anxious to try it out and see how it played (more on that in a future post).  What I discovered instead was that my policy of not doing any sidequests had caught up to me with my Swashbuckler at the same place it had with my Witchdoctor" the Rats of Nim quest.  Now, while my Witchdoctor was able to pull through as the sole survivor of that battle, my Swashbuckler was the first to go due to my poor choice of using gallant defense and then trying to go into stealth.  Bad idea.

I'm sure if my strategy had been a little stronger, I could have succeeded, but I think I'm going to change my sidequest policy to doing sidequests that award high xp.   Going through the game underleveled, while it seems a bit faster, loses it's luster quickly when you're defeated by seemingly easy fights.

No comments:

Post a Comment