Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Wizard101!

I've decided based on the feedback yesterday both on the previous post and on twitter (@TalkinthePlank) that I will make a Wizard and choose which school based on responses to an informal poll.  If you want to help shape my young Wizard with a suggestion of which school is best to start with, you can leave a comment here, on the previous post, on twitter or send me an email to talkintheplank@gmail.com

I will make the announcement as to which class won, so to speak, after the credits of Episode 12 of Talkin' the Plank in a new segment that should start appearing regularly to track my progress and ask questions of the community.

Thank you for all your responses so far!  Right now, Fire is in the lead.  Can any other school rally and gain a new member?  Remember too that this is the class that will be featured in the new section, as it will be my main focus for all of my time in Wizard101 for the foreseeable future.

No comments:

Post a Comment