Go Go Stormzilla Encounter
- NOTE: The Go Go Stormzilla encounter is much easier than it was; however, the encounter still requires you use good strategy!
- Stupendor-X's talents will now work correctly.
- Replaced Stupendor-X's Cheap Shot talent with Riposte.
- Improved Stupendor-X's durability.
- Fixed the previous movement issues associated with Stupendor-X.
- Stupendor-X's health bar will no longer appear to rise and fall randomly during combat.
- Stormzilla Eggs will now display damage taken correctly.
- Improved the look of Stupendor-X as he emerges from the mountain to begin the encounter.
- Pets will no longer assist players during the battle.
- Made changes to reduce player crashes and improve server stability.
- Players joining ship combat late or teleporting to a friend during broadside combat will no longer be stuck in the air after combat.
- Teleporting to a friend who is docking a ship should no longer cause players to become stuck in the air.
- Trainers will now appear to beckon players if they leveled from gaining combat experience and consequently now have a trainer quest available to them.
- Jumping across the center Metal Guardian area with El Toro no longer causes the game to crash.
- Removed the Cheap Shot talent from Chumba Wumba.
Nice work KI! Keep the improvements and updates coming!